Saturday, November 7, 2009



The top image is my original composition of dots. Then I have my 16 block image. This took me a long time to create. I kept having trouble with the copying and pasting. Sound easy enough but I kept loosing the color in the dots. They were pasting clear? It drove me crazy. I must have watched Jerry's video 10 times. Finally I would watch his video for 5 seconds stop it and do that part, then continue on for 5 more seconds and do that part. It was very tedious but it worked. I see a little Scottie dog in my dots, what do you see?

5 comments:

  1. I also had some issues with the copy paste function on my photoshop - I ended up just duplicating the layer by right clicking - it's the same thing, but the long version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this came out so cool. I half expect it to jump out of the grid and start licking my face! All your work was nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to watch Jerry's video piece by piece also. Thanks to Jerry for that video because I couldn't do this without it. Nice job on all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!!! It looks like a cartoon character smiling at you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Learning Photoshop is a big deal... thanks for persevering...The results are worth it!

    ReplyDelete