Wednesday, November 18, 2009


I would like to apologize to everyone in class for my delay in posting this project. I have spent the last couple weeks fighting, first, with Gimp and, more recently, with PS. Then my PC was apparently getting in the way of PS running properly- I know you must all be shocked the pc is giving me problems!-lol- anyway- although I am not in love with the results- this is the first finished product I made for project 2. I am working on catching up- bear with me. Thanks.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. No... it is better than you think... you probably struggled with it so you are not in love with it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your piece. It came out great. They connected nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole, great job all your work. They all came out really neat. I like all your original chaos pieces.

    ReplyDelete