Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Project 3- Random dots/ Grid


This was a cool project. I'd never worked with this technique in Photoshop, so it was something new. I wanted to try to create a less random design, but figured that this week was all about the "random". So, I went with it. In the piece that I chose to share I have rotated the first block I started with, then repeated the pattern that the first 2 blocks gave me. I like how it turned out. I hope you like it too. I have posted others to my fotothing account. I have also posted a dots piece that was random but did not have the repetition that my others did. Check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Nice going, Genese... you have this working nicely.....I like the interesting flip-flops of the small dots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! I like the "wave" feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the ocean - I guess because the large dot looks like it has a rudder - it's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it definitely has a water quality to it - wavy, fluid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had fun doing this project and your invested time in the project really paid off. Nice job on all your work.

    ReplyDelete