Friday, November 6, 2009

Project 2- More Dots


In my vigor to begin the "Grid" project I completely skipped over my post for the REAL project 2. I created a random piece and broke it up into several smaller pieces. The one that I posted, I like. It was a little difficult for me to honestly see the beauty in the smaller pieces, but it reminded me of an assignment I did with fractals and I was able to at least appreciate the simplicity of it. In my attempts to create these elaborate masterpieces, I sometimes fail to appreciate the simple and basic structures that allowed me to develop that wonderful piece in the first place. Sometimes we have to go back to basics... and that's not a bad thing. Enjoy my others on fotothing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Genese, I feel your pain! However, I enjoyed looking through your work. The original chaos was really excellent and very original. The grids came out wonderfully also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, self reflection on the power and purpose of this assignment!

    ReplyDelete