Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hello Everyone,


My name is Leroy Hendricks, this is my second class with Jerry. I am majoring in Business Management and I am currently in need of two electives in order to complete my Bachelor degree here at Albertus Magnus College. I have taken two other online courses during my class studies here at Albertus, not very experienced with the computer program applications, learning the basic skills and hope to improve my abilities with this course. I expect to learn more about two-dimensional design, while at the same time enhancing my online computer and communication skills with the help of this class course.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leroy, I like your take on the dot. I'd like to see your other work. What's your fotothing account? If you posted it and I missed it, I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Leroy...Welcome back for more!

    ReplyDelete