Sunday, November 8, 2009

More Dots by Jen

I was able to have some fun with this project since we didn't stray too far from last week's assignment. This first piece is what I started with and chose all the snapshots from.





This second one had me laughing for good long time because I realized after I was finished that it looked like human anatomy :)





These last three are my favorite - I started playing with the rotating the image to make different lines and such - they came out pretty cool.





Enjoy!

http://www.fotothing.com/jplyman/

-Jen

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, your project grids came out awesome. I love the original chaos picture and the way you overlapped the dots. Looking into it, you feel like you are floating in space. If you stare at it long enough I bet it starts moving! Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I like the patterns that developed in your grids. They are very interesting. Your Chaos picture is very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 3rd one!! The wavey one is my favorite! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, Jen... what fun... LOL on the first one....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I love the first one. I'm not sure if we were supposed to overlap, but that effect really adds character to your piece. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete