Monday, December 7, 2009

Project 10: Gradient


This project was a challege for me. I was able to get the circles to look 3-d and was able to put the lens effect on my pieces, but that's it. I wasn't able to do much more than that. I'm sure it was because I didn't know where to go. I saw some of the other pieces for this project and liked the transparency effect that was used. I wasn't sure how to do that. I think some one of my pieces (in particular) could have benefitted from that effect. Please give me some tips on how to achieve that. I would love to try.
I thought of outerspace when I created this one.

4 comments:

  1. hi Genese. This is a very pretty piece ... I like it very much.

    In order to see through the spheres. Put one sphere on each separate layer. Then there is oapacity control that is set to 100% in each layer... just reduce the opacity down to say 60% or 50% and you will be able to see right through it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the background black. It definitely looks like a picture from outer space. I like it alot. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys... Thanks for the direction Jerry. I'll upload more on fotothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to like darker pieces. For some reason I just love black and this picture is gorgeous. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete