Monday, December 14, 2009

Circles!!


Who would of thought something so simple would give me the most trouble!??? I have spent the last 8 weeks coming back to circles on and off. I had the worst time trying to get this right. Here is what I learned:

Background needed to be on transparent. Every time I would copy my quarters, I could not move them without the white background messing things up!

Make more lines if needed. Once I made my rows, I figured out (the hard way) that adding a few on the end won't hurt. This way when I tried to color them, the fill wouldn't cover my whole page.

Delete the background!!!! That kept getting in the way! So in order for me to move things around to "lock" together, delete that background.

Most importantly I learned that as much as I would like to think, "I've got this down", I don't. I think it was important to pace myself and come back to this project. As much as it frustrated me, I am proud I was able to come back and figure out where I was going wrong! Good Luck Everyone!!! Hope you all had as much fun as I did!!

Jess :-)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you hung in there and didn't give up! Nice piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it!!! And you did it well. Nice job! Got to get my surfboard out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Jessica, I like the creative color design.

    ReplyDelete