Sunday, December 6, 2009

Project 8: 1/4 Circle


This project was a little challenging at first. My first try, I had way too many gaps. I had so many I couldn't fill them all. So, I saved that one and started a new one. The next couple I tried some different patterns. They came out okay. Just a little tip for anyone who hasn't done this project--when creating your circle, make sure that you get it as close to the edge of the canvas as possible. The closer the circle is, the less gaps you'll have to fill. I learned the hard way!

5 comments:

  1. Fun piece, Genese and well done... your colors and the bevel and emboss certainly liven it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! It reminds me spring - colorful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another excellent job Genese I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very good at putting bright colors together and making them work really well. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete