Saturday, December 12, 2009

Project 13: Proportion


Well class... Alas this will be my our final posts. I'm a little saddened because I have had a great time during this MOD learning from you all and going back to basics due to Jerry's instruction. I thought the syllabus was EXCELLENT. The projects really challenged me to keep this simple and push further into areas that I had not explored before. Jerry, thank you for bringing this course full circle. Our last project was a great one; a perfect ending to the story of form!


I will finally be finishing my degree this MOD (a few more days to go... WOO HOO)! I thank everyone for making this class a wonderful experience. Check out fotothing for my final posts. Don't forget to find art in the simple things. And as I close all my emails, "Life is what's happening right now. What are you creating?"... a masterpiece I hope! :)

4 comments:

  1. Genese, your work is fantastic and it has been a pleasure working with you in this on-line class. I think we all would have had great fun if we were in an actual classroom. You have a great sense of colors and patterns. Keep being creative. Good luck in all your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing your degree! You really put out some great work this mod. I like your work with this proportion project. You had a different take on this, especially with the one that had the lines at the top of the page. Very creative work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Genese on finishing up!

    I really like the piece you posted...it is very intentional....

    I'm glad you were in class! You contributed so much to its success....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Congratulation Genese on completing your degree!! It was a pleasure sharing this online class journey with you. This is my final class as well, my best to you and maybe our paths will cross in the Masters.

    ReplyDelete