Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Project 11: More Forms with Type


Well, once I downloaded the free trial for CS4, I was on my way. I've been using PS Elements, which I have already loaded on my computer, but I couldn't figure out how to complete the project with my current software. So once, I started creating some images, I really had a good time. I've decided to share one piece that I took a step further than what was asked, but included all that we've done in prior projects. I hope you like it. There are others on fotothing.

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely blended together. I like the flower design. You're rocking these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good! It looks as though the white spots are sparkling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made this look easy! Great job on all your letterform pieces. This one came out great.

    ReplyDelete