Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Introduction




Hi everyone,


This is my 3rd class with Jerry. I have taken digital photography and Intro to computer art. All good challenging experiences. I am an art major and hope to graduate in 2011. I'm not a computer expert so I am a little nervous even though I made through my last computer class just fine. These are my two sons Jake age 12 and Gabe age 9. When I'm not at a game of one kind or another I am doing homework for school. My husband John and I have been married for 15 years. I hope to become an art teacher, I chose art because I enjoy it and I love working with children. I currently work at a FRC - family resource center in East Haven with children ages 3-4. My motto is to do what you like and like what you do, that makes a happy person.
Pamela

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam,

    Great to see you again... that's a great motto...

    I just met with Joan Venditto today to talk about Art Education at Albertus.. she had great things to say about you....

    You should do really well with this class...!

    ReplyDelete