Tuesday, October 27, 2009

intro and fotothing





Hi everyone. I'm Nicole- this is my 2nd class with Prof. Nevins. I took Digital Photography over the summer and I loved it and learned a lot and I expect the same from this class. I am a senior and will be graduating in May! At long last! I have an already exisying fotothing account- my user name there is Inshallah143 - i included the link yo yhe page- i think- these are my two children- Eva and Isaiah- these are 2 of the pictures took in dig. photog.- all of which are in fotothing

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole... welcome back to another class!

    Beautiful children!

    Looking forward to seeing what amazing things you'll create this mod....

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...thank you! i am currently reviewing Gimp tutorials- I have never used photoshop or any program like this! yup..its true. I am trying to learn now- downloaded yesterday. i am beyond happy to be in an art class- after this mod, senior humanities is my only degree requirement left. i will prob be taking all art classes for the remainder of my time here!! Get used to me!! LOL

    ReplyDelete