Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Hi, my name is Chris Sullivan and I’m 34 years old. I live in Wallingford, CT. with my wife, Erin, and my dog, Gabbie. We are expecting a baby in March and I’m taking this opportunity to go back to school and babysit at the same time. Currently, I own a landscape design build company but my ultimate goal is to become a nurse practitioner.
This class is my first class in the Albertus Magnus ADP program, not to mention my first online class - Any pointers would be appreciated. I am working toward my BSN (nursing) as a career change. After 20 years of landscaping, I’ve decided to pursue a new career which offers more family time and consistent work schedule.
Hopefully, my hobbies will fulfill the desire for hard labor and outdoor’s freedom. I like to compete in triathlons (run, bike, swim). These events can be grueling much like a hard day landscaping. I also like solving problems which will keep me satisfied at work.
Good luck to Everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Chris Sullivan??!! Did we go to Dag or Moses Y. Beach- yup- Moses Y. together? I believe so- I grew up in Wallingford on N.Main Street. Do you remember me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,I had a feeling I might know you when I saw the name but you never know, what a small world. How are things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thanks- you can see my two kids for yourself- congratulations on your pending arrival and your return to academia. I've been at albertus for 4 years on and off- its a good program- i am in my last 2 mods- i will graduate in may barring any unforsen catastrophies-lol. I live in New Haven for the last 16 years and am primarily a mom until i finish this bahelors in May- then its back to work. Plese do nothesitate to ask me if you need any assistance in this class or any others- i may have a book or two you could need also. Let me know and good luck - nice to see you are doing well!!!!(do you remember me chasing you around in 4th grade? did you have nightmarish flashbacks when i called you out? lol!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris - did you do the madison mini tri? I coach some triathletes (on the swimming portion) at Choate in the mornings - you probably know some of them.

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris... welcome to class... love the Dino-Rama pic!

    See you on fotothing.

    ReplyDelete