Friday, October 30, 2009

Hi, my name is Rhonda. It took forever but I am starting to get how this works. I am not computer savy and I have never blogged, just found out about facebook, and am trying to find out what a twitter is. I've lived in New Haven my whole life until I bought a house in East Haven . I have one daughter and two grandchildren. They keep me busy! But not as much as work does. I have worked in the helicopter industry for 22 years. I've worked my way up into a management position and now I need to finish my last four classes for my Bachelors degree. I work with Rita and we have gone through the program together for support as we balance eachother well with different interests. At least that is what the test results said from our Psychology class. This is going to be a very challenging class for me because I am in completely unknown territory as I'd rather have a book in my hand instead of a keyboard. However, I am up to the challenge, I look forward to getting my feet wet with this internet stuff, so please bear with me. I am having problems downloading Photoshop due to my processor being 1.66 instead of the required 1.8. Anyone have any suggestion other than updating my processor? Let me know. I appreciate any assistance.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhonda,

    Welcome to class...!

    Have you tried downloading Photoshop Elements instead? Not sure of the requirements for it. The only real way to upgrade the processor is a new computer... as that is a pretty slow one by today's standards..GIMP will run but is harder to learn.

    ReplyDelete