Monday, October 26, 2009

Hi Everyone!


Hello everyone! I am Genese Calloway and am beginning my last MOD at Albertus! I have been on this undergrad journey since 1998 when I started at Boston College. Long story short, I have wonderfully creative 8yo daughter who wants to be a fashion designer and am engaged to be married in 6 months to a fabulous man who puts up with me. :) I have always been a lover of art, and within the last couple of years, have really taken an interest in the digital world. The picture that I am including is of myself and my fiance and was taken on the East Haven beach during our engagement photo shoot.

I have taken several classes with Jerry, and have loved all the classes so far. I'm sure this will be no different! See you all on the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Genese again...2 classes with me this mod!

    Beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Genese, this is a beautiful picture. Good luck to you both.

    ReplyDelete